For 75 years, the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) has exclusively represented the worldwide oil and gas drilling industry that share a commitment to improving safety, advancing drilling technology, striving for reasonable regulation and legislation and enhancing personnel competence.
IADC’s contract-drilling members own most of the world’s land and offshore drilling units that drill the vast majority of the wells producing the planet’s oil and gas. IADC’s membership also includes oil-and-gas producers, and manufacturers and suppliers of oilfield equipment and services. Through conferences, training seminars, print and electronic publications, and a comprehensive network of technical publications, IADC continually fosters education and communication within the upstream petroleum industry.
Today, GIL Automation supports drillers, marine vessels, rigs and FPSO with leading instrumentation, controls, fire&gas, Electrical and Calibration support. Typical work carried out by GIL includes:
- Fire & Gas Detection system audit, upgrade, install and commission.
- Instrument calibration and recertification, including recorders, transmitters, portable gas detectors, sensors, scales, energy meters etc.
- Marine Lift certification and repair
- Industrial Paging systems
- Helideck lighting systems
- Machinery control and surveillance systems (MCAS)
- Gyro compass, Radars ARPA and Auto Pilot.
- Power management systems
- Propulsion control systems
- Automatic combustion control (ACC) and burner management systems (BMS)
- Shore Based Maintenance Services and Spares Support
- Electronic Chart and Data Information System (ECDIS) and Echo Sounders.
- Voyage Data Recorder (VDR) and Automatic Information System (AIS)
- Vessel Tracking System and Long Range Thermal Camera.
- Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS) VHF / MF / HF Radios
By joining IADC, we hope to get closer to being the driller contractor’s best partner in providing systems that work.
Please contact us today at email@example.com to see how best we can support your rig, FPSO or marine vessel from our offices in Houston and around West Africa.
We look forward to serving you!