GIL recently delivered a 4000A Synchronization, Distribution and Motor Control Centre (MCC), to a major Oil and Gas firm in Nigeria. The said Panel was a one of that hitherto has never been manufactured locally. From the Design stage to Manufacturing and Assembly stage, GIL Automation deployed its technical know-how to ensure such a master piece was fully rolled out in their Ultra-modern Workshop by Well qualified Engineers and Technicians.
The fully Automated Panel has the following features:
- Ability to synchronize all incomers withdrawable Air Circuit (ACB) Breakers with Electronic Trip Units of LONG TIME, SHORT TIME, INSTANTANEOUS and GROUND Protection (LSIG). This is to ensure that maximum protection is covered for the entire power system network.
- Motor Control Center (MCC) with Soft starters and full protection.
- Distribution Board where all outgoing feeders are Plug-in Moulded Case Circuit Breakers (MCCB) with LSIG features. This makes it possible to carry out maintenance on each feeder without interruption to supply.
- The Enclosures was Fabricated with appropriate Ingress Protection (IP Rating) according to Standard IEC60509
- Each outgoing Feeder was compartmentalized with metallic partitioning. This helps to prevent any internal arc propagation to other compartments.
The Panel was Designed, Fabricated and Assembled based on well-coordinated Project management. Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) was carried out in their facility in the presence of their client before final delivery to client.
The Execution of this project brought to the fore how far GIL Automation has gone in terms of their Expertise in Electrical Low Voltage switchgears and Switchgear manufacturing. It also reveals how committed they are in sticking to their quality policy of meeting and exceeding their customers specifications/requirements in delivering products and services in compliance to ISO 9001:2015.
Please visit www.gilautomation.com or e-mail customercare @ gilautomation.com for more information.