The Hirschmann EAGLE40 Next-Generation Firewall offers optimal cybersecurity to industrial and process automation systems by hardening networks at the factory floor.
With multiport configuration, the versatile and ruggedized EAGLE40 is specifically designed to support maximum data throughput, without compromising network performance or uptime. These features, along with future software updates, make this firewall the most economically-sound solution for reliable protection against the evolving cyber landscape.
- Offers heightened performance and security, including more port options with increased bandwidth and encryption capabilities.
- Easily configure Systems with a comprehensive graphical user interface, firewall learning mode and deep packet inspection (DPI) modules for all skill levels.
- Defend against the physical and virtual threats of today’s industrial environments with convection-cooled metal housing to guarantee around-the-clock network monitoring.
- Three Gigabit Ethernet ports; supporting up to 1 Gbit/s throughput
- HiSecOS with SPI and DPI capabilities for versatility, cost-efficiency and maximum protection against zero-delay exploits
- IPsec VPN for secure data encryption
- Dynamic-routing support with OSPF and VRRP router redundancy for maximum uptime
- Graphical HTML 5 web user interface for easy configuration
- Convection-cooled metal housing for DIN rail mounting
- Operating temperature range of -40°C to +70°C
- Assists with cybersecurity regulations: NERC CIP, IEC 62443, NIST (in combination with Tripwire)
- Meets industry standards and approvals for process automation: ISA-12.12.-01 Class 1 Div. 2 – Haz. Loc; ATEX-95 Category 3G (Zone 2)
- Flexible management and monitoring options: Industrial HiVision, Tripwire Enterprise, Log Center
- Hardware for further DPI modules, advanced intrusion and anomaly detection capabilities (via future software upgrades)